Fonderie di Montorso partner of the Fondo Italiano d’Investimento for development of the sector

Solid and growing: this is the company image that prompted Fondo Italiano d’Investimento S.p.A. SGR to acquire 70% of the shares in Fonderie di Montorso This operation, which took place last 5 February, confirmed the organisation without any management changes. The Rossi/Comello family, which owns the remaining 30% of the shares, continues to direct the […]

Read More
UA-56836682-1